Sunday 13 March 2011

Art Deco Themed Stationery & Wedding Ideas

I have to say, when it comes to periods of history I like the 1920's almost as much as I love the 1940's ... and when it comes to wedding styling an art deco theme is fantastically stylish!
As I've mentioned before a couple of years ago I did the wedding stationery and table plans for friends of mine who had an amazing art deco themed wedding in the local theatre where they met. It was amazingly glamorous and the bride wore a bright red dress and matching veiled top hat!
Here's the stationery I created for the day ....


So I thought for today's styling feature I'd share a few more ideas I'd found to help style an Art Deco themed wedding.... I always think for this theme beautiful candelabra work really well with tall art deco vases and lots of crystal and glass decor. Also go all slinky with satin dresses, ostrich feather fans and beautiful diamante jewellery. I've styled the images below with a couple of our stationery ranges which are perfect with this theme .. Bejewelled and Vintage Cameo. You can find more information on our website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk.


dresses : www.bluevelvetvintage.com ; candelabra from www.coxandcox.co.uk ;
fake fur tippet : www.notonthehighstreet.com ; comb : www.vintagebridaljewellery.co.uk ; placecard holders : www.coxandcox.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including one of our Art Deco combs in your beautiful mood board - pls see more at www.vintagebridaljewellery.co.uk - we love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Jackie ...such a stunning comb! glad to feature :)

    ReplyDelete