Monday 16 March 2015

Bespoke Boxed Kraft, Lace, Hessian and Pink Rose Wedding Invitations

This year has so far been incredibly busy - not least because of a large order I received from the lovely Sophia & Saverio from Switzerland ( yes I post internationally! ).
Sophia had seen an image of my boxed kraft and lace invitations on Instagram ... you can follow my Instagram account at https://instagram.com/knotsandkisses/ ... and got in touch from Switzerland to see if I could make 120 of these invitations for her wedding in Italy this year.
She also wanted to add to the design with a small pink paper rose and also incorporate the location of the wedding by lining the box envelopes with a map print of Italy. I loved working on these as the map print gave a really nice vintage feel to the design.
Each invitation comes in its own Kraft box envelope which is tied with string and pre-addressed to your guests.


Here you can see the box envelopes in production with their map print envelope liners ...


Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like a boxed invitation design for your wedding stationery. Just email info@knotsandkisses.co.uk 

Nikki x


No comments:

Post a Comment