Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Rustic Travel Wedding Inspiration Moodboard

Hopefully you caught my post on Monday where I shared the bespoke luggage tag Save the Date Cards which I created for Hayley & Glen.
Today I'm sharing a 'Rustic Travel' moodboard which I've created to match the look.
I've incorporated the shades of pale browns, beiges and white which were a part of the cards and also added a hint of blue/grey which I think is a lovely accent for this theme.
Pile high suitcases and globes as d├ęcor and hang lots of fresh white bunting and the look is complete.

 
 
Here are the Save the Date tags again ... just get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk if you would like more information about my bespoke packages or would like to go ahead with a bespoke design for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment