Wednesday 10 December 2014

Rustic Travel Wedding Inspiration Moodboard

Hopefully you caught my post on Monday where I shared the bespoke luggage tag Save the Date Cards which I created for Hayley & Glen.
Today I'm sharing a 'Rustic Travel' moodboard which I've created to match the look.
I've incorporated the shades of pale browns, beiges and white which were a part of the cards and also added a hint of blue/grey which I think is a lovely accent for this theme.
Pile high suitcases and globes as décor and hang lots of fresh white bunting and the look is complete.

 
 
Here are the Save the Date tags again ... just get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk if you would like more information about my bespoke packages or would like to go ahead with a bespoke design for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment