Monday 8 December 2014

Bespoke Travel Inspired Luggage Tag Save the Date Cards

I always love sharing bespoke designs I have created for clients, so I'm really pleased to share with you today some bespoke work I did recently for the lovely Hayley & Glen who are getting married in Santorini next year.
They wanted to keep a elegant and neutral style with just a few rustic touches but have a travel theme to echo their wedding plans abroad. I worked to change elements of my vintage travel range into a more neutral colour palette and added a brown Kraft envelope and sting ties for the rustic touches. All finished off with a bespoke map print envelope liner of the area around the Greek islands.

If you would like to get in touch for a bespoke package for your wedding invitations or Save the Date cards just get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or check out the bespoke page on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk/bespokestationery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment