Thursday 4 December 2014

Budget Ready to Write Wedding Invitations

Just a quick reminder today about my 'Ready to Write' Wedding Invitation Packs.
Each design in my wedding stationery collections comes with a matching 'Ready to Write' Invitation for those of you who are looking for the style of that design but are in a hurry to get invitations out or are on a really tight budget. http://knotsandkisses.co.uk/allweddingstationeryranges.html
A pack of 25 invitation including envelopes is just £23.50 or £42.50 for a pack of 50 invitations.


They also make really good value evening invitations! I've had several clients now who have bought the standard personalised design for their Day Invitations and a pack of corresponding Ready to Write invitations for them to write out themselves for their evening invitations .. a great idea I hadn't even thought of when I created them!

No comments:

Post a Comment