Monday 1 December 2014

Bespoke Apple Green & Herb Wedding Invitations & Wedding Inspiration

I'm very excited today! Not only is it now the start of December and I can start getting officially excited about Christmas .. I've been internally excited for about a month but now's it's December I'm allowed to share! ... but also because I can finally share with you the wedding invitations I designed earlier this year for my really close friends Dannii & Aaron who are getting married next March!

The brief was elegant with a splash of green and in consultation with them we decided on a textured cream pocketfold design which incorporated the monogram badge which I had used on their Save the Date cards last year.
I also incorporated the sketch I had done of their venue ... the gorgeous Ravenswood in Sussex .. and a herb motif which will run through the stationery.


The picture above shows the front of the pocketfold day invitations at the top and the co-ordinating evening invitations below which were wrapped in a matching apple green and herb print band.
The inside of the pocketfold invitation which included an information card and a rsvp postcard is shown below.


I loved working on these invitations and, as I'm a bridesmaid at the wedding as well, I'm super excited for next March and to work on the reception stationery items to match.
I've created a moodboard below based on the apple green and cream colour scheme and with a bit of a herb theme ... so if you are looking for something similar for your wedding hopefully this will give you inspiration.
If you would like a similar bespoke design for your stationery just drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment