Monday 6 October 2014

Botanical Wedding Reception Stationery & Room Hangers

Gosh another week rolls by! I still can't believe its October but it does finally feel like autumn .. which, although I love summer, does make me happy as I also love snuggling up in front of the fire and wearing lots of cosy layers! It also means I spent some of the weekend making my Christmas Cakes for this year and making big pots of stew to freeze.

Anyway .. enough about me! ... Today I wanted to quickly share with you the lovely reception stationery I made for Abi and Craig who got married last weekend in Devon.
Abi & Craig's bespoke design was the original inspiration behind my new 'Victorian Garden' range of wedding stationery http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/victoriangardenweddingstationery.html so it was lovely to work with them again on their reception stationery.
As well as some standard items ... placecard tags and order of service .. they also wanted some bespoke room hangers making up in the same style to put on the doors of all the rooms in their venue for the guests who were staying with them.
I always love making bespoke extras for people so was happy to oblige :)

 
They also had a matching table plan which I rearranged into a landscape format to suit their room layout ...
 


I loved creating their stationery and I hope Abi & Craig, that you had a wonderful day on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment