Monday 27 October 2014

Bespoke Art Deco Movie Poster Style Wedding Table Plan

I've had quite a few enquiries recently about my Bespoke 'Art Deco Film Poster' style table plan.
I'll be working on an order for a December wedding this week and I think it proves ever popular because so many people love the glamour of that era and want to incorporate it into their wedding.
Plus I also hand draw bespoke caricatures of the couple dancing so it really is very personalised to them.
So I though I'd re-share the plan with you for any of you who are thinking about this style for your wedding ... just get in touch by emailing me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk if you would like to enquire about ordering the plan yourself or visit the website for more options http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
    silver framed wall art

    ReplyDelete