Monday 11 August 2014

Blue Dip Dye Wedding Invitations & Styled Shoot

Last week I shared with you the gorgeous 'Colourful Sprinkles' Styled Shoot that I contributed stationery to and was organised by the lovely Elle of www.inspire-hire.co.uk.
Today I've got another shoot to share which was organised and styled by Elle. This time the theme was blue dip dye and I designed some bespoke stationery specifically for the shoot.
The shoot was featured in Devon's Wed Magazine .. which is an amazing magazine ... you really should order a copy regardless of where you live as the format and photography is amazing and unlike any other wedding magazine I've ever come across! http://www.wedmagazine.co.uk/

Anyway here are some of my favourite pictures from the shoot ... how amazing is the dress!




1 comment:

  1. Delighted to see this feature about blue dip dye wedding invitations.

    ReplyDelete