Monday 18 August 2014

Autumnal Country Garden Wedding Invitations

Last month I was asked by a client to design a more 'autumnal' version of my Country Garden range to go with her wedding this year which was in more 'berry and rustic' colours. I can do colour changes to any of my existing ranges for a very small fee of £25 so was really excited to see what Country Garden would look like in this colour palette!
The client ended up opting for the original Country Garden colour palette as she decided she just loved the original too much ... but I've decided to share with you the autumnal version as I really liked the results and it shows what can be done to change an existing range :)

If you would like to discuss colour and design changes to one of my existing ranges for your wedding stationery then please don't hesitate to get in touch via the contact page of the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment