Friday 2 May 2014

Weekly Wedding Inspiration : Oranges & Lemons, A Citrus Theme

I found a gorgeous picture of a wedding cake this week whilst I was browsing Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/knotsandkisses/ with gorgeous little oranges on. I've long been a fan of incorporating food into a wedding theme ... I'm a bit of a foodie :) ... so love weddings with a slight Mediterranean look incorporating vines, herbs, oranges and lemons. If you keep it rustic you can do this 'theme' without it looking too themed if that makes sense!

Here's the cake which inspired me and lots more Citrus wedding ideas which I've found to inspire you :) ...

www.greenweddingshoes.com photography by Byron Loves Fawn
 
 
Hope you're weekend is as sunny as these photos!
 
Nikki x
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment