Monday 12 May 2014

English Country Garden Floral Wedding Invitations & Stationery

Firstly a massive apology for the lack of blog posts over the last week ... unfortunately after getting back form my little bank holiday weekend break I got hit down by a horrible stomach bug and was ill for much of last week :(
Feeling fighting fit this morning though and ready to tackle a new week and lots of wedding stationery sample orders which came in over the weekend!

Definitely the most popular range at the moment is my Country Garden collection for which I've had lots of sample requests and is definitely proving popular with all of you having pretty floral summer weddings this year.
So here's a little reminder of the range which launched earlier this year.

A full range of samples can be ordered from my website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/countrygardencollection.html or you can now order the Country Garden range from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/187790407/country-garden-floral-wedding?ref=shop_home_active_9







No comments:

Post a Comment