Monday 31 March 2014

Vintage Floral Botanical Style Save The Date Cards & Wedding Inspiration

I've been looking forward to sharing today's stationery post since I met the lovely Abi & Craig for a bespoke consultation earlier this year!
They were after a bespoke botanical style, especially loving RHS Botanical prints and old Victorian seed packets. We had a lovely chat over tea, biscuits and their wedding Pinterest board and I came away very inspired!

I've always loved RHS prints myself .. in fact one of my guest bedrooms is decorated in this style with sage greens and pinks and botanical prints on the wall ... so I needed no further inspiration to start creating a design, initially, for Abi & Craig's Save the Date cards.
We decided on a tag style, mixing a little bit of the lace that Abi liked with the more rustic Brown Kraft style that was influencing Craig. I also incorporated a bespoke floral envelope liner to complete the look.

Here are the Save the Dates I created ... I can't wait to make their Day Invitation Packs later in the year!


I've also put together a botanical inspired moodboard in lovely sage greens and pinks to match these Save the Date cards.
If you would like to speak to me about a similar design for your wedding then please get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment