Friday 3 January 2014

Classic & Elegant Save the Date Cards

I hope you all had a lovely time over New year ... and congratulations to any of you who may have got engaged over the holidays!
You may well be starting to think of sending Save the Date cards out ... and today I have some very special Save the Date cards to share with you.

Last year two of my best friends got engaged and asked me to design their wedding stationery for them. I was so excited but also incredibly apprehensive about designing stationery for people I knew incredibly well!
We decided to go for neutral colours with a hint of shimmer and a heavy weight textured card, as a colour scheme hadn't yet been finalised. My friends wanted a design that was very personal to them and so I incorporated a monogram motif using their initials, and also a bespoke sketch of part of their gorgeous venue.
To make it a bit more unusual I used a pocket format so guests pulled the wording card out using ribbon.

 

If you are looking for a bespoke design for your Save the Date cards or wedding invitations please don't hesitate to get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or have a look at the bespoke page on my website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/bespokestationery.html .

And here are some styling ideas if you too are going for a classic neutral scheme for your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment