Monday 9 December 2013

Wedding Stationery : A Perfect Place Save the Date Card

Today I want to share with you some Save the Date cards I did recently in my 'Perfect Place' range of wedding stationery. http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/aperfectplacecollection.html
Perfect Place is one of the new designs I launched along with the new website back in October and since its launch it has been really popular! I think one of the main reasons is that the design incorporates a personal element .. a bespoke sketch of your venue, the place you met or any location which means something to you. Clients seem to love this bespoke element.

One of the clients who requested the Perfect Place range was Leanne who has had the range for her Save the Date cards, with a sketch of the venue they will be getting married in.


I thought it would be nice for you to see the range with a different bespoke sketch so you can see how the range varies depending on the style of venue and sketch you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment