Friday 29 November 2013

Weekly Wedding Inspiration - Pale Gold & A Hint Of Red

Its been a busy week here at Knots & Kisses ... we're definitely getting in to the busy time when all the enquiries for stationery for summer weddings next year start flooding in :) I would advise any of you thinking of ordering from me, especially if you would like a bespoke design to start enquiring as soon as possible.

This week for my Weekly Wedding Inspiration I've been inspired by some gorgeous inspiration in pale golds with just a hint of red. Everyone loves a bit of sparkle and shimmer at the moment and I think it makes a gorgeous and elegant alternative to a full on red and gold winter wedding theme .. and just looks that little bit more modern.

Tonya Joy Photography
www.bhldn.com make up tutorial
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment