Monday 21 October 2013

Introducing New Wedding Stationery Range - Deco Glamour

I hope you all managed to catch the blog post this morning introducing the new website design and all the new items I've introduced to the website. http://knotsandkisses.co.uk
This afternoon I want to introduce you to the first of the new ranges of wedding stationery I have launched to add to my collections for 2014 ... 'Deco Glamour'.


Deco is still such a popular look for people ... especially at their weddings. I really wanted to incorporate a Deco look into my Wedding Stationery Collections. I’ve been meaning to for quite some time … but never quite came up with a design that I felt was right.

It just seemed to click when I started working on the new Deco Glamour range. I felt a stylish flat A5 design worked best to showcase the graphic lines of the deco period. A touch of gold and deco motifs are inspired by the glamour of the roaring twenties and would be perfect for a stylish hotel wedding.

Deco Glamour is available as a A5 flat or postcard style invitation, with a full matching range of reception stationery … including my new range of Guest Books and ‘Ready to Write’ Blank Invitation Packs.

To go with the new range, as always, I've created a matching moodboard to give you inspiration as to how to style this look for your wedding. The Deco look is all about glitz and glamour .. so plenty of moody dark colours mixed with gold and cream satin work perfectly. Accessories are a must so hair combs to pin back loose curls look great.

 
credits :
Gatsby style portrait with flower hairband from http://lovemydress.net photography by Andy Gaines
Deco dress from Badgley Mischka Pre-Fall 2013/14 Collection
Deco comb and shoes images from www.pinterest.com
Satin Dress photo from http://lindsayfleming.com


No comments:

Post a Comment