Wednesday 25 September 2013

Vintage Shoe Obsession!

Hello all!
Hope you didn't miss me too much on Monday ... I'm afraid I was taking a couple of days off from Knots & Kisses to celebrate my birthday and have a visit from my Mum :)

Back with a vengeance today though! There are lots of exciting things coming up on the blog in the weeks ahead .. including a few sneak peeks of the various new items of stationery which will be launching on the new look website later in October!

Today though I can only think of one thing ... and that's shoes! I currently have a bit of a obsession with a company called 'Agnes & Norman' http://www.agnesandnorman.co.uk . They launched earlier this year under the direction of already amazing bridal shoe designer Rachel Simpson and are just the most perfect vintage style shoes I've ever seen.
I've always been a massive fan of a classic T-bar shoe ever since I saw the photos of my Mum on her wedding day ... and I wear them whenever I can with lots of floral dresses.

I am definitely saving up or hoping for a pair of Agnes & Norman shoes for Christmas!
My favourite is Mabel in Antique Tan .. but I also think many of them would make a very cute alternative to the classic white or ivory bridal shoe, paired with a tea length dress or poking out from under a longer vintage style!






No comments:

Post a Comment