Monday 9 September 2013

Sunny Yellow Bird Print Wedding Stationery

Hello all ... welcome to a brand new week here at Knots & Kisses.
Its going to be a busy week here ... I'll be making a bespoke order of very elegant Navy Blue and Ivory Lace wedding stationery and there is going to be lots of late nights working on the design for the new updated website and 4 new stationery ranges that will be launching in October! I can't wait to share this all with you!

Back to today and recently I completed some reception stationery for a lovely client of mine who is getting married in gorgeous Cornwall this month.
Amy ordered some of my Sketch range in the bird print with a sunny yellow colour scheme.
As always with the Sketch range its very easy to adapt it to your own colour scheme at no extra cost so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you wish to do so at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

 
 


 As always I like to create a wedding styling moodboard to match each of the ranges I create to share with you .. to give you inspiration and ideas for your own wedding .. and here is one I created for the yellow colourway in the Sketch range ...

No comments:

Post a Comment