Friday 5 July 2013

BBQ Weekend & Wedding Inspiration!

I don't know about you but I'm very much looking forward to a very sunny weekend this weekend!
I'll be working on Saturday but have got friends coming round for a BBQ on Sunday.
It will be the first time since we moved down to Devon that we've had chance to properly use the garden to entertain ... its not massive .. more of a large courtyard feel but I'm really looking forward to putting up some bunting and lanterns and cracking open the Pimms!

As well as loving all things wedding and interiors I also bloody love to cook! Plans for Sunday are a Mediterranean leg of lamb with cous cous and a berry mousse cake .. can't wait to get cooking!


 
 
On that note I thought I'd give you a few ideas today for BBQ Wedding Inspiration! If you are after a laid back relaxed summer wedding and also want to save on the pennies ... what better than a relaxed afternoon BBQ followed by a summery outdoor party and music .. rather than the full on sit down wedding breakfast etc. Just make sure you have wet weather provisions just incase the good old British summer doesn't play ball! :)
 
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment