Friday 3 May 2013

Weekly Wedding Inspiration - Spring Greens & fresh Whites

Well what a beautiful sunny week! I hope you've all had as much sunshine as we've had here in Devon. The studio has been flooded with sunshine in the afternoon which has made making a reception stationery order for a wedding of 400 a little easier :)

I hope you are all looking forward to a fantastic bank holiday weekend whatever your are up to. I'm going to be writing blog posts and getting ready for the launch of my two new ranges of wedding stationery on Tuesday, so remember to check back after your long weekend for all the details! There will be a very special offer to celebrate the launch as well :)

For today's Weekly Wedding Inspiration I've been inspired by this lovely sunshine and the fact that my garden is finally starting to come to life and am featuring gorgeous Spring Greens and Fresh Whites for a beautiful clean wedding colour palette.




Planning By Carmen Weddings on http://lovemydress.net



No comments:

Post a Comment