Thursday 9 May 2013

The New 'Rosie & Stitch' Collection of Wedding Stationery!

Following on from the blog yesterday today I'd like to introduce and tell you more about the new 'Rosie & Stitch' Collection of Wedding Stationery which I launched on Tuesday on the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk (Samples are available to purchase via the website now.)

The idea for Rosie & Stitch came into being from some stationery which I created for a styled table by Devon Vintage China at the Fabulous Wedding Festival I exhibited at in March.
The bright fun colours and cross stitch details really inspired me to create a full range of stationery from the few reception items I had created for their table and so 'Rosie & Stitch' was born!


I wanted to keep the range as bright and summery as possible ... inspired by the colours of Vintage crockery and embroidered samplers and linens ... and so the outside is a bright custard colour with china blue details and the inside of the invitations are a gorgeous green and pale pink. The Day Invitation can be purchased as either a plain folded card or as a pocketfold design, including a rsvp and information card.
All the matching reception stationery is also in a contrasting mix of all the colours to create maximum impact at your reception venue.




I've created a wedding styling moodboard that matches the range and carries on the fun floral theme ...



No comments:

Post a Comment