Wednesday 8 May 2013

The New 'Graphic Prints' Wedding Stationery Collection!

Hopefully you all caught my initial blog yesterday which launched the two new ranges of wedding stationery on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk
I got some fantastic feedback so thank you to everyone who commented .. I was chuffed to bits.

Today I want to take a closer look at the first of the new ranges which is the Graphic Prints Collection.

The 'Graphic Prints' collection started out with me wanting to design a range which would be as popular and versatile as my 'Sketch' range of wedding stationery. Sketch is always popular with brides because of its clean lines and typography and also the ability to mix and match colours and motifs and also easily make it bespoke to suit your wedding.
I wanted to create something which had these same virtues but a bit more of a modern, less rustic, feel.


As anyone who has visited my house will know I have an eclectic mix of tastes ... from pretty, floral and rustic to forties and fifties retro, and so I wanted to draw inspiration from this last era to create the new 'Graphic Prints' range.
You can therefore order the range in a choice of three contrasting but complimentary prints, with the ability to mix and match the prints used for the bands and envelope liners if you wish.

'Retro Floral' is a Scandinavian style floral print in a palette of oranges, mustards, blues and greens, with a grey background card.


'Graphic Chevron' comes with a mustard chevron patterned band and a dark navy border.


And 'Graphic Knot' comes in spring like Coral Orange mixed with a Sage Green background card.


All Day & Evening Invitations come with a matching lined envelope.
There is also a full range of matching reception stationery with bold graphic typography.


Here are some of my styling ideas to match with the 'Retro Floral' scheme ... I'll be sharing wedding moodboards and styling ideas to match the 'Graphic Chevron' and 'Graphic Knot' schemes later in the week and early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment