Monday 8 April 2013

Vintage Cameo Wedding Stationery & Styling

Hope you've all had a lovely sunny and relaxing weekend. I was happily working on the two new ranges of stationery that I'll be launching at the beginning of May and also continuing with a very large canvas I am painting for my niece's bedroom ... painting fairytale gingerbread houses and fairies is a nice break from my usual work!

I'm also incredibly delighted to announce that as of today you can now buy samples of all of my 'off the peg' ranges of stationery direct from the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk ! All you need to do is click on the 'Order Samples' button under each range of stationery and you can choose between ordering a Day Invitation Sample or a Sample pack of a range, which includes a Day Invitation Pack, Evening Invitation, Menu and Place card.

Today I wanted to revisit one of my standard ranges ... 'Vintage Cameo'.
This range is definitely one of the more glamorous of my designs, and would fit perfectly with a classic or Art Deco wedding.


To style Vintage Cameo I would definitely keep things simple ... classic ivory with black and ivory lace details ...



No comments:

Post a Comment