Monday 4 February 2013

Sherbet Coloured Candy Stripe Wedding Stationery & Inspiration

Firstly apologies for a lack of blog post on Friday! It was a mentally busy week here last week and I've spent all weekend working so this morning's blog post comes with a rather large yawn lol!

Today I wanted to share with you a bespoke version I have been working on recently of my Candy Stripe range.
I was contacted by a lovely couple who wanted to adapt the range and mix two of the colours in the range Pink & Lemon. I have to say once I put it together I did start wondering why I hadn't created a version of the range in this colour combination in the first place!
It works really well and really echoes the retro sweet bag looking I was going for with Candy Stripe with its sherbet colours.


It got me to thinking how fantastic a wedding would look in pink and lemon. So here are some of the design ideas I've had ... I'm loving the idea of mason jars filled with pink lemonade!


No comments:

Post a Comment