Wednesday 6 February 2013

A Fabulous Wedding Festival in Devon!

I'm delighted to say that I am going to be exhibiting at a rather brilliant and alternative wedding fair on 16th March. Its called The Fabulous Wedding Festival and its really going to be fantastic inspiration for all those brides who wander around the usual 'run of the mill' fairs with a slightly exasperated look on their faces because nothing they see is appropriate for them or their wedding.
Not that I don't think these fairs have their place or don't showcase beautiful wedding products .. but for those who want something a little bit different for their wedding there is very little out there.

Which is why I am very excited about exhibiting at the Fabulous Wedding Festival! I like to think my stationery appeals to couples who want something a little more personal for their wedding and this is exactly what you are going to get at the Festival. For starters I'm going to be exhibiting in a Tipi tent! There is also going to be a fabulous banquet, an amazing alternative catwalk show, music, lots of DIY inspiration and workshops and to top it all you can make it a proper festival weekend by camping!

Its all happening at the gorgeous Muddifords Court Country House in Devon and you can book tickets on the website now www.fabulouswedfest.co.uk  ... so please come along! It would be amazing to meet you :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW now I reckon you'll get the couples you deserve at a fair like that. I need one of these over in Dorset. This is one dorset wedding photographer who'd queue up in a very long line for it!

    ReplyDelete