Monday 21 January 2013

A Wonderland Wedding Reception & Stationery

I don't know about you but I can't believe its only 10 days till the end of January! This month has flown by and enquiries are flooding in for wedding stationery for 2013 and beyond!
I hope all of you are coping ok with the snow. Here in Okehampton we've barely had any! This means that I'm getting parcels out to my clients on schedule ... however I have been informed by the Post Office that due to the snow in other areas parcels may still be delayed. So if you are waiting for something from Knots & Kisses please bear with us :)

On to today's blog, and I wanted to share with some reception stationery I have done recently for a lovely couple who ordered by Wonderland range of Wedding Stationery http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/wonderland.html  last year.



For their reception stationery they ordered some of the Wonderland placecard tags, table names and a table plan.



If you would like to order the Wonderland range for your wedding just drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or visit the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk . In the meantime here are a few styling ideas for Wonderland themed weddings! ...


No comments:

Post a Comment