Friday 16 November 2012

Budget Bridal Looks 3

Welcome to my the final instalment of my Budget Bridal Looks blogs!
Over the last 3 days I've been trying to put together gorgeous looks for your wedding day that cost under £500 for the whole look .. that's shoes, head wear everything!
So far I've created a relaxed country theme wedding look and a fun and flirty fifties style. Today I'm looking at a classic elegant look for those of you who want a modern but pretty style.

BUDGET BRIDE 3 - A CLASSIC ELEGANT WEDDING
TOTAL SPEND FOR WHOLE OUTFIT - £491

To prove my point I've taken the full price cost of the items below from the various websites, but many of the items are actually currently on sale and can be bought at the moment for even less!

The dress is £295 from www.bhs.co.uk , tiara / headpiece from www.chezbec.com at £76 , Shoes are £70 from Jenny Packham at www.debenhams.com and the veil from Pierce II Fionda at www.debenhams.com

I hope you have found the last 3 blog posts helpful and many of you have more ideas about how to go about styling an outfit for your wedding on a budget! Have a fabulous weekend!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment