Monday 19 November 2012

A Pastel Apricot & Grey Candy Stripe Wedding Stationery

Good Morning! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I'm looking forward to an incredibly busy week here at Knots & Kisses with three large stationery orders to be made and sent on their way to lovely couples.

One of the orders I've been working on recently is for a bespoke version of my Candy Stripe range http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/candy%20stripe.html . Candy Stripe is a lovely retro pastel range reminiscent of old sweet bags with a brown paper wrapping. It comes in 3 different colourways, but is defiantely one of the ranges of Wedding Stationery I design which can easily be changed to suit the colour of your wedding.

The order I've currently been working on is for a lovely Apricot & Grey wedding colourscheme. I loved the idea of this when the bride approached me about it as I think adding grey to a colour combination can give a really modern edge currently.


Here are a few more ideas on how to style your wedding with this colour combination ...




No comments:

Post a Comment