Friday 17 August 2012

Bespoke Greetings Card Designs

To finish on the blog this week I wanted to share with you some bespoke work I've done recently for the lovely Mel .. of the Homegrown Bride and Under The Vintage Veil Blogs (incredibly busy girl!).
Mel commissioned me to make a bespoke anniversary card for her friend who got married a year ago and had a vintage floral theme with a maypole! So I drew out a bespoke maypole illustration and layered it up with a ditsy print fabric and came up with the design below ...



If you'd like me to design any bespoke greetings cards for you please get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk . Alternatively you can buy one of my standards greetings card ranges by clicking on the greetings cards tab on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment