Tuesday 5 June 2012

A Storybook Wedding Table Plan

Hope you're all having a fabulous bank holiday weekend and are in some way enjoying the Jubilee celebrations!
Firstly a quick apology for the erratic blog posting lately! We started moving stuff down to Devon this weekend and are moving properly on the 9th so things at Knots & Kisses HQ are a little crazy at the moment. I have a few more orders to finish off this week and then I'll be taking 4 days off from Thursday to pack up the business and move to our new house in Okehampton :)

Today I wanted to share with you the table plan I created for a lovely couple Rachel & Ben who got married yesterday ... congratulations guys!
They ordered my Storybook range http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/storybook.html for their wedding stationery and also ordered matching reception stationery including a printed table plan. Table plans aren't currently on the website and are priced on a bespoke basis so please get in touch and email me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk if you would like me to create a table plan for your wedding reception.


Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday Weekend!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment