Wednesday 13 June 2012

Autumn Inspired Wedding Stationery And Styling Ideas

Well its been a manic week or so here at Knots & Kisses! Apologies for the lack of blog posts but I have now officially moved house and am blogging and making Wedding Stationery from my brand new office in Devon! I'll share photos as soon as I have it more sorted .. but at the moment pictures of my desk surrounded by brown boxes is probably not what you want to see! Although I have managed to plug in my fabulous new bright green retro phone and put up some very pretty floral curtains just to make it feel a little nicer :)

So back to providing all you brides and grooms to be with wedding inspiration and sharing some of my recent stationery designs!
Last week I posted out some stationery I have been working on for a while to a lovely bride who contacted me wanting something autumnal and rustic for her wedding in October.
She also liked the idea of posting something out with no need for an envelope so I came up with the concertina style design below, which folded up and was tied in string ready to send to guests.



On this theme wouldn't it be lovely to have lots of rustic autumnal details included in your wedding .. from blackberries and leaves in bouquets and flower arrangements to twine tied around hessian napkins, it could look just beautiful. Obviously this look lends itself to a barn wedding .. but could look just as gorgeous in some grand stately home or church hall and go full on harvest festival look! I personally think a wedding with pumpkins would be amazing!


credits :

No comments:

Post a Comment