Monday 13 February 2012

Wedding Styling Inspiration - Lemon & Blue

Hi everyone! Start of a brand new week and I'm looking forward to finishing off some bespoke festival inspired stationery and making up lots of goodies to take with me to the wedding fair I'm exhibiting at in Milton Keynes on the 26th.
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend ... I spent yesterday at my friends Baby Shower which was absolutely lovely :)

Today's wedding styling inspiration was taken from a call I got from a client recently who wanted to know if she could combine the the blue and lemon colourways in my new Candy Stripe range of stationery as these were the colours for her wedding. Of course I said yes! I'm looking forward to using this fresh summery colour scheme to make some samples up for her and decided to use today's blog post to share some more styling ideas to match this colour scheme ... hope you like :)

My Candy Stripe Range in Blue & Mocha and Lemon & Grey - http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment