Tuesday 21 February 2012

Vintage Wedding Fair This Sunday!

Just a quick post today just to remind you all that this Sunday sees the first Vintage Wedding Fair at the Cruck Barn in Milton Keynes. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mrs-Scoops-Little-Miss-Gs-Vintage-Wedding-Fair-milton-Keynes/169268039823229



I'll be exhibiting my wedding stationery on a lovely dresser I'm currently finishing stripping down and painting so am very excited to see my stand for the fair come together! I'll also be selling Greetings Cards on the day if you want to pick up a lovely card for your Mum for Mothers Day or a Birthday Card for a loved one.
There may even be a free lollipop on offer!

There are also some fabulous other exhibitors featuring lots more cake, jewellery, fashion and decor ideas!

Would be fantastic to see some of you there .. please come and say hello! (I'll be the incredibly nervous red head in the yellow dress fretting in the corner :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment