Monday 20 February 2012

Pretty in Pink & Blue - Wedding Styling & Stationery

Hello!
Start to another busy week where I'm looking forward to making up some purple and white reception stationery, and order of my Very British Wedding range of stationery http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/ and a special treat at the end of the week as I'll be exhibiting at the Vintage Wedding Fair at the Cruck Barn in Milton Keynes on Sunday! ( More of that later in the week!)

Last week I had a bride enquire as to whether I could adapt my Butterflies & Roses Greetings Card range for her wedding stationery. My answer was of course! If there's anything you see which I've done that isn't wedding stationery but you would like to adapt it for you that's absolutely no problem!
Here's how I would adapt the range to suit a wedding and some of the pretty styling ideas I've come up with to go with it ....



credits:





No comments:

Post a Comment