Wednesday 21 December 2011

Gorgeous Wedding Dress Collection From Biba!

I've been meaning to share these gorgeous wedding dresses with you for a while as I am a huge fan of Biba and was ecstatic when they launched their collections at House of Fraser! www.houseoffraser.co.uk
When I found out they were also doing a gorgeous but still perfectly affordable bridal range I was over the moon!
For those of you that don't know Biba was and is THE iconic brand of the sixties and seventies! Their designs by legendary designer Barbara Hulaniki have always been gorgeous, stylish and full of amazing shapes and prints. Unfortunately original designer Barbara is no longer involved with Biba but I personally think the Biba style remains strong ... and the bridal range for House of Fraser is no different!

My personal favourite is the long sleeved dress with the iconic Biba bell sleeves below ...


All the dresses above are under £800 and are available in House of Fraser's bridal section online.

5 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!! I love the second one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Aren't they! There are 8 dresses in total on the House of Fraser website :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, deliciously, ridiculously... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Amma ... aren't they just!

    ReplyDelete