Wednesday 2 November 2011

Our Brand New Wedding Stationery Range - 'Storybook'

I hope you liked the first installment yesterday of this week's blogs on my brand new wedding stationery ranges which have launched on my new website this week ... http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/
Yesterday I introduced the new Sketch range and today I want to introduce you to the second of my new ranges which is called 'Storybook' ...


Storybook was inspired by children's fairytales & literature .. so lots of roses, butterflies and birdcages. I wanted to create a little book style invitation so you can write the story of your wedding inside.


Here are some styling ideas I've put together to go with the Storybook range ... think lots of details of blush roses, butterflies and birdcages .. but mix it up a bit and stop it looking so sugary with red gingham napkins, russet apples and dark wooden details.


2 comments:

  1. Aahh this range is so pretty, birdcages & butterflies, two of my favourite things.
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison .. mine too :)

    ReplyDelete