Friday 4 November 2011

New 'Sketch' Range of Wedding Stationery in Apple Green

Today is my final post of the week to celebrate the launch of the new website at http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/ and the two new ranges of Wedding Stationery.
On Tuesday and Thursday I looked at the Mustard Yellow & Mushroom colourways in the new Sketch range which was inspired by old black & white botanical drawings. Today I would like to introduce you to the Apple Green version of this new range.


The range comes with a hand drawn apple motif and can be bought as a single invitation or a pack, as above, including a information and rsvp card ... all tied up with string and including a brown kraft envelope.




I've come up with some lovely styling ideas to go with this range. I've gone with a rustic them with the apple green, white and brown kraft paper ... but you could just as easily just have a slick green & white theme.
I love the apples mixed with lots of straw bales, hessian and raffia ... it really works well with the string ties around the invitations.



No comments:

Post a Comment