Monday 17 October 2011

Bespoke Wedding Stationery

Its was an incredibly busy week here at Knots & Kisses HQ last week. Lots of samples posted out to lovely Brides & Grooms getting married next year and plenty of work done on the new website and 2 new stationery ranges which will be launching on the 31st October.
Typically the massively busy week has subsequently left me with a stinking cold so you'll have to excuse me for the slightly shorter Monday post .. but I've been in bed all weekend!

I thought I'd share with you though a bespoke design I have produced for a couple who's wedding next year is based around the colour racing green and wanted a much lighter hearted approach to their wedding stationery. So I sketched a caricature style front cover and motif for them and will be tying everything up in racing green ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment