Friday 14 October 2011

Beautiful Bridal Headbands & Headresses For Your Wedding!

I'm a bit in love with headdresses on Brides. I think they make such a gorgeous alternative to the traditional tiara, and you can easily wear them without a veil for a more relaxed feel at your wedding without losing out on a bit of sparkle!
Today I wanted to show you some of my favourites on the market at the moment ....

Flo & Percy

Flo & Percy are one of my favourite companies for bridal accessories ... with a beautiful vintage style to their work. Below are two of their current range of pieces 'Temptation' and 'Field of Dreams'.
They also have a fantastic new sister company Kittie and Dulcie who sell amazingly good value wedding dresses! You can visit them at http://www.floandpercy.com/



Debbie Carlisle Bouquets

Debbie does some amazing work with brooch bouquets but also has a fantastic accessories line and the new 2012 collection has just been launched! It features some beautiful relaxed lacy headbands perfect for a laidback country style wedding. The two below are 'Mae' and 'Daisy'. Find out more at http://www.dcbouquets.co.uk/



Chez Bec

A perennial favourite of mine ... I love Bec's work! Its so classic and perfect for almost every bride.
They also run a fabulous boutique as well! The two headresses I have chosen are Fleur II and Melody.




Magpie Vintage

I love the work they do at Magpie Vintage! As well as original vintage pieces they offer a bespoke service and I love the two designs I've picked off their website below ... Magpies Halo and Laurens Halo.




I hope this has given you some inspiration for how you can wear your hair on your wedding day.
Have a great weekend!
Nikki x



No comments:

Post a Comment