Monday 26 September 2011

New Apple Green & White Rustic Wedding Stationery!

I'm quite excited today! Not unusual I hear you cry .. but I do get quite excited about working in the wedding industry and especially designing new stationery.
I've been working on a few ideas lately ... much of which I'm hoping to launch alongside a new website at the end of October ... but I thought I'd give you all the opportunity to have a look at what will be a new range for Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery before it launches on the website.
Its based around some black and white ink sketches I have done. This first design is a crisp Apple Green & White design wrapped in brown string and with a brown Manila envelope ....


The full range will also include pen & ink drawings of Butterflies, Birds & Trees with dusky pink, mushroom and lemon options for the background colour .. but I'll be revealing these when the range is launched!
For now here are some lovely styling ideas to go with the Apple & White colour way in this range ... all finished of with some lovely rustic browns ....

Credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment