Friday 23 September 2011

Friday Supplier Spotlight .... Wonderful Wedding Cakes!

Another lovely supplier on today's supplier spotlight for you to use for your wedding! I came across the lovely Holly and her amazing cake company Mimosa Bakery on Twitter ... and was particularly blown away by the hand painted creations she does.
I think they would be just perfect for someone looking for something that little bit different for their wedding cake.
I'll let Holly tell you a little bit more about what she creates at Mimosa Bakery ...


Here at The Mimosa Bakery I produce beautifully hand made cakes and tasty treats in a variety of shapes and sizes, in my family kitchen in the beautiful town of Stamford, Lincolnshire. All the cakes are made to order and the majority of cakes I supply are bespoke. So whether you are looking for an eye-catching wedding cake, or something more simple but elegant I'm sure I'll be able to help.




I have a background in Art and Design which has helped me in create some beautiful designs, especially when being commissioned to make one of my beautiful hand-painted cakes. There are some amazing prints and illustrations out there begging to be put onto a cake. However, I'm always looking for new innovative ways to express my creativity in the work I do.



The company has really taken off since it started in January of this year and I have worked with some fabulous people and have made some amazing contacts within the wedding industry. I've already been featured in Wedding Magazine as Editor's Choice for my heart cookies, and I'm hoping that once I really get up and running people will be seeing a lot more of my work. There are a lot of very talented and inspirational cake designers out there who do some amazing work. I can only hope to be a good as they are one day!"

Thanks Holly! You can contact Mimosa Bakery through their website http://www.mimosabakery.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment