Wednesday 29 June 2011

Lots Of Lovely Wedding Ideas From Guest Blogger Miss Lady Amy!


Good morning, how are you all? What a lovely couple of weeks I have had. Such a lucky lady. Apologies for not being here last Wednesday but didn't Nikki do a lovely post on her trip to York and the delightful boutique hotel they stayed in? If you missed it, it's definitely worth a read, full of useful information, pretty sumptuous pictures of the luxury antique styled interior
http://knotsandkisses.blogspot.com/2011/06/fabulous-wedding-inspiration-from-my.html



I was away last Wednesday, a day out in London, shopping, lunch and enjoying the Kings of Leon at Hyde Park with my other half Wayne.
We went to celebrate his birthday and have quality time together, with VIP tickets and 24 hours with no children it was most enjoyable and very relaxing.. We wandered around in awe. Everything is so much bigger and more glamorous in London. Harrods, Selfridges is awesome. The shoe department is out of this world, I literally couldn't focus, there were so many shoes =) After treating ourselves with a few gifts, we headed to a lovely pub for lunch before our gig began. Prepared with my Hunter boots and anorak, even in the rain and mud I was dancing and singing away with beer in hand. The atmosphere was incredible and as always, KOL were awesome. Love them.. they never fail to deliver.


I have so much to ramble about having had over a week off from writing, heehee... Anyway, a bride of mine who is having a rather hippy chic and floral style wedding next year has inspired this weeks post. So this week I have dedicated my post to a pretty Floral Display of delicate feminine designs. I adore the muddle of flowers and colours together, like a gentle rainbow of nature.. Before I share with you my floral inspired mood board, take a peep at this awesome online store, filled with Shabby Chic accessories and floral prettiness, all the details and 'bits and bobs' you could wish for to help decorate your Floral Shabby Chic wedding.. http://www.livelaughlove.co.uk/shabby-chic-accessories-c-27.html


Here are a few beautiful, summery flowery bridal hair styles, which I came across recently when researching for my 'hippy' styled bride. I simply adore these images and had to share them with you all... http://mouille.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/we-love-romantic-hair/ They reflect a very elegant, feminine look, the style oozes softness and sensuality with a glow of summer hippy chic..


Ladyamys Floral Display of hippy chic prettiness



Using a floral pattern, style for the dresses and shoes is a great way of introducing lots of colour and textures but keeping everything within the same style and it not being 'too much'.

I love the individuality of these dresses, they are uber pretty and girly without being 'fairy like' or too twinkly..

This style is perfect for that DIY or budget bride. Using old vintage style fabrics to make the wedding attire, wild flower bouquets and simple but very beautiful floral details through out the design.
Crockery, Table clothes, Stationery, Hair accessories, Fabrics and Cake.

Credits


http://www.ebridalonsale.com/dresses/mismatched-bridesmaid-dresses-and-floral-bridesmaid-dresses/



I hope you have enjoyed this flowery post

Please pop over to my blog 'Ladyamy's Diary' to keep up with my wedding rambles and latest special offers


Love Lauren
x







No comments:

Post a Comment