Tuesday 29 March 2011

Wedding Inspiration - Back to Black!

I'm having a bit of a Gothic moment today! I am a bit partial to some black eyeliner and vintage lace so love the idea of a black Gothic wedding dress!
I've been inspired today by two of my wedding stationery designs ... Bejewelled and Vintage Cameo. I remember when I first started Knots & Kisses showing some of my lets say 'older' relatives these two ranges and being greeted by slight looks of horror and shock that I had included black designs in my Wedding Stationery! Fortunately black is now much more common place in weddings and can create a really beautifully elegant feel to your wedding.
Here are the two stationery designs in question, which can be found on our website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk ....



To go with these stationery ranges I've found some amazing black wedding dresses .... some with a bit of a Gothic twist and others inspired by vintage Hollywood.
If you don't want to go the whole hog and have a completely black dress you can always have a black trim or sash.

dresses by Romona Keveza
image courtesy of i-weddingdresses.com
image courtesy of niceweddinggown.com
dress by Vera Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment