Sunday 27 March 2011

Spring Inspired Wedding Styling & Stationery

Well I'm back at work creating lots of lovely wedding stationery after a fantastically sunny holiday up in the Yorkshire Dales. I'm definitely in the mood for some sunny wedding inspiration ... so today's styling blog is inspired by one of my brides who contacted me about her colour scheme of sage green and cherry blossom.

Here are a few of the ideas I have come up with for stationery and place card tags inspired by this theme .. just in computer planning stages at them moment and will probably have some lovely satin ribbon on them in reality...



I love this idea as an alternative to traditional roses and English country garden flowers for a beautiful spring wedding. I can just imagine lots of blossom on the trees and beautiful parasols to match this wedding theme.
Here are a few styling ideas to match ..... I especially love the cherry blossom pom poms which you could hang from trees or en masse in a marquee or barn!


images and products from www.etsy.com and www.marthastewart.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment