Monday 29 June 2015

RUSTIC BROWN KRAFT WEDDING TABLE PLAN AND PLACECARDS

Today I'm delighted to share with you some reception stationery which I designed for a couple of www.bluefizzevents.co.uk clients who got married earlier this month.
I had previously designed their wedding invitation around a rustic brown Kraft and postage theme and designed their reception stationery to match.
They had brown Kraft and string tags for their placecards with a little postage mark on ...


And I designed a table plan to fit in a hessian frame they had already purchased which had the tables on string attached with small brown pegs to continue the rustic theme ...


Here's a picture of their invitations which this reception stationery matched and I designed earlier in the year ...


If you would like me to design something similar for your wedding stationery then please don't hesitate to get in touch via my website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk or drop me an email to info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hello friend, your wedding plan packages are really very sensible and I am impressed with your services too. Nice work dear. Well, I am getting married within two months and want to rent a space for an event in New Jersey. So, I would like to hire your event planners for my wedding ceremony. Please contact me as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and nice blog....Thank you very much, and i hope this will be useful for many people..
    wedding stationery supplier near me

    ReplyDelete