Monday 11 May 2015

China Blue & Lace Wedding Stationery

Today I'm revisiting one of my most popular ranges of wedding stationery - China Blue. http://knotsandkisses.co.uk/chinablueweddingstationeryrange.html
I have definitely seen an upsurge in clients who are having the colour blue for their weddings over the last year or so - whether that be dark navy or pale powder blue it is definitely more popular now than ever.
Three of my ranges incorporate blue currently - the coastal inspired Bohemian Beach, the Mediterranean Tuscany and this one China Blue, which draws inspiration from traditional blue and white crockery and crisp white table linen.





I've also come up with a moodboard of ideas for styling a wedding with the China Blue scheme ... I love the addition of rustic daisys and country flowers - but you could just as easily keep it very crisp white and blue for a more modern feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment