Friday 27 February 2015

Rustic Wedding Ideas

On Monday I shared some rustic brown Kraft wedding invitations which I'd created for one of my bespoke couples http://knotsandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/rustic-brown-kraft-cream-postcard.html and to round the week up I wanted to share with you some of my favourite ideas for rustic weddings which would work beautifully with these invitations ...

I do love a man in tweed and a gorgeous tweed waistcoat or suit looks fantastic on grooms men at rustic weddings ...


Photography by Grace Photography from www.onefabday.com
 
Haybales are a fantastic and cheap way of creating some rustic style ... make into seating for your guests or, as below, make into a rustic bar! ...
 
 
Handmade favours are perfect for a rustic wedding ... whether it be jams, oils or gorgeous little pots of homemade fudge like below .. tie with twine to complete the look ...
 

 
Keep flowers natural looking but pretty ... whites, pinks and greens look beautiful with hessian and twine and rustic jars and pots.
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment