Monday 5 January 2015

Bespoke Peaches & Cream Botanical Pocketfold Wedding Invitations

Its a new week and the start of a brand new working year here at Knots & Kisses! Happy New Year everyone!
Hopefully some of you caught my posts over the holidays .. detailing what is going to be happening at Knots & Kisses this year http://knotsandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/happy-new-year-2014-round-up.html and also the fantastic 10% Off Wedding Stationery Offer I am currently holding! http://knotsandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/new-year-wedding-stationery-discount-10.html

Today I want to share with you some bespoke stationery which I designed last year which I loved working on.
Bianca and Joe loved my Victorian Garden range but wanted to change the design to better suit their ideas for their wedding. The main change was to create a pocketfold rather than a layered design for the invitations .. still using the lace and tag design but with a internal rsvp and information card included. They also wanted to change the colours to better suit their wedding .. so we moved away from the pinks and plums of the original design to a much more 'Peaches & Cream' palette, with a sage green internal accent, which I think looked really pretty!

 

If you would like me to adapt one of the existing ranges to better suit your wedding or would like a completely bespoke design in the pocketfold style of the invitations I've shown today then please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or get in touch via the website at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

On Wednesday I'll be sharing a styling moodboard to go with this design so make sure you check back.

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment