Monday 22 December 2014

Art Deco Train Travel Themed Save the Date Cards

I love working on bespoke stationery and I've been loving working on the theme Laura set me for her wedding stationery this year!
I can't wait to show you the design for the actual invitations which are really something unusual and special I think ... but in the meantime, today, I'm sharing the Save the Date card design I created to give a first glimpse of the theme.

Laura and Matthew are from York and their wedding is being partly inspired by the Railway Museum and partly by their love of Art Deco ... so my brief was to come up with a railway ticket inspired design in a vintage Art Deco design. The main invites will incorporate more of the 'railway' theme but for this design it is just a subtle hint.

If you like this design and would like me to create something similar for your wedding please don't hesitate to get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or via the contact page on my website at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment